If you have attended a post-secondary institutions and would like to reduce the number of credits toward your program a Transfer of Credits is your option.
We will review your credentials and send you a transfer proposal during your admission process.
The following conditions apply:
- The course work is completed at a US accredited institution or licensed foreign institution
- The course work is substantially similar to IUL courses.
- The university or college offering the courses allows these courses to be used for credit towards its own degree.
- No more than 90 credits for work done elsewhere may be counted toward the BBA degree at IUL with a minimum course grade of C-.
- No more than 12 credits toward the MBA and 9 Cr toward the DBA with a minimum course grade of B.