International University of Leadership has a hybrid calendar that joins both the term and non-term format of learning.
- The undergraduate program operates following a semester calendar, where the student is allowed a maximum of 6 to 8 courses/semester full time, and summer session maximum allowed load is 4 courses.
- The graduate and post graduate programs have open enrollment every 2 months, students are allowed a maximum of 2 courses/2 months at the graduate level, and 1 course/2months for the doctorate level. This calendar allows the adult student to balance the demands of career, family, and education.
*All dates below apply to the academic calendars above.
- November 26-27 Thanksgiving
- December 21–January 1 Winter Break
- March 29-April 2 Spring Break
- Last Monday of May Memorial Day
- July 4th Independence Day
- First Monday of September Labor Day
- August Summer Break: University Closed- Administration working