1-BBA Program Description
The BBA program aims at developing a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
Students in this program have to complete a total of 120 Cr, within 3 to 4 years of continuous study, and choose among the following concentration:
– General Management
– Human Resources Management
– International Management
3-BBA Course Descriptions (Click here)
4-BBA Program Outcomes
The BBA in Management program aims to:
– Produce up-to-date, assertive and effective executives for business and other organizations
– Prepare students for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
– Open more doors of opportunity: fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development.
The outcomes of the BBA with concentration in Human Resources Management are:
– To prepare individuals to manage the development of human capital in organizations,
– To provide related services to individuals and groups.
Program includes instruction in personnel and organization policy, human resource dynamics and flows, labor relations, motivation and compensation systems, work systems, career management, recruitment and selection, managing employee and job training programs.
The outcomes of the BBA program with concentration in Marketing are:
– To build the student knowledge of strategic marketing, product management, promotion, pricing, distribution, sales, and other essential marketing principles.
– The student will become a better marketer, strengthening his/her prospects and effectiveness.
This program is as beneficial for a new freshman as well as for experienced marketing professionals or entrepreneurs who want to solidify their knowledge and skills to help grow their business and or individuals who wish to enter the marketing field and need the marketing degree to open doors.
The outcomes of the BBA with concentration in International Management are:
– To develop a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education.
– The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise